Friday, February 13, 2009

Loving Your Inner Diva...

Today, I read a lovely blog by a woman named Judy. It's entitled Your Inner Diva is a Law of Attraction Magnet! and can be found at http://dreamandflourish.com/2008/12/30/your-inner-diva-is-a-law-of-attraction-magnet/. I am also cutting and pasting it here, for ease in reading. I absolutely love her style and her philosophy! I think you will, too.


I’ve recently come to realize that accepting your inner Diva is a powerful tool in creating your life. Ha! I imagine that those of you who are tapped into your “outer” Diva understand this already. Thanks ahead of time for your patience! Still, there is so much misinformation about Divas, that I imagine that most of us can expand our love for our Diva.

A friend of mine describes a Diva as someone who:“Knows what they want, and has the sense of self worth to receive it.”

Nothing too complicated about that, is it? This definition certainly lines up with the Law of Attraction. Knowing what you want helps attract it into your life, yes? And, of course, each of us is also super worthy of a fabulously abundant life.

I also love that Divas understand that being “worth it” also requires some extra attention. Divas know that investing in their self, whether in hygiene, dress, eating well, or going to the spa, keeps them feeling good, present, and capable. Putting belief into feel good action is a mighty powerful way to create your world!!

Divas will also tell you what they want. Hello! Communicating your desires is still one of the easiest ways of getting your needs met. Clarity, is simply, a direct channel to the Universe!

Finally, I enjoy how completely different each of our Divas must be. Even in a room of thousands who are following these same principles, each will present a unique Diva. I LOVE this!

Are you with me? Can you see how your Diva-ness is a fun way to tap into the Law of Attraction? I hope so!

Ok, true confession time. My Diva definitely knows what she wants, and is claiming how much she deserves it!

For starters, my Diva loves:

Fun, mischief, and laughing loudly
Fine feeling fabrics, like silk, velvet, and cashmere in bright, lively colors
A really good pedicure
Spa days, and bubble baths with LOTS of bubbles
Fabulous food that was thoughtfully and creatively prepared with fresh, quality ingredients
Dancing in a crowd of sexy women
Surprises
Hosting friends , in my home for dinners, parties, and games
Inspiring others to enjoy their fabulous life!
Treating everyone as being central to things running smoothly.
Sharing the love with others like Ellie & everyone that contributes to the Law of Attraction Carnival!
How about you? What does YOUR inner Diva love?


(Anne again) Can we say AMEN! to that? Thank you, Judy, for giving such beautiful words to what's inside each woman.

Hugs. Now go give YOUR inner Diva some love!

1 comment:

Dale Kathryn said...

Doesn't that sound like a lot of fun! Abraham says "nothing is more important than that we feel good"! A day at the spa pampering my Diva... I've already booked it! LOL
powerofself mastery.com