Saturday, March 7, 2009

Trusting Your Intution, Part 2

In Doreen Virtue's book, "The Lightworker's Way," she talked about asking the angels for help. I was comfortable talking with angels at this time, but had no idea if I was asking for too much, or whether or not I'd actually receive the help. I hoped I would, but hey, I really didn't know.

What I did know was that I wanted to attend Doreen's next Angel Therapy Practitioner course, which was going to be in a month in Miami.

So, I decided to ask for help. It went something like this, "Ok, guys, now you know I want to go to the ATP class and you know I don't have the money for it. If I am really supposed to go, then I need your help in getting that money together for it."

I had a car that I had been trying to sell for two years. Two Years. Two. Years. And I had had no luck. I decided to ask for help in selling it. I knew that if it sold, I would be able to go.

So, I politely reminded the angels that I had this car available which could be used for money to attend this class.

Within two weeks it was sold. And I had the money.

I immediately signed up for Doreen's class, and made reservations for a hotel room.

From this I learned to ask.

What I Learned In Miami - next.


To be continued...

No comments: